So today was Day 2 of Kindergarten Art. All in all, it went well. My gaff of the day was to forget to write student names on the first 8 or so fabric squares. Luckily one of my fabulous parent volunteers spotted my brain malfunction and corrected it! Out of the 87 kids, I have about a dozen students to catch tomorrow morning. The painting took longer than I'd hoped, but we completed much more than I'd feared.. if you get my meaning. I'm pretty bushed, and my feet are really tired, but I'm excited to go back tomorrow and see how everyones art looks without the freezer paper. If I did this project again, I would be tempted to eliminate the t-shirts. They doubled the amount of work and tripled the amount of fabric paint used. The kids seemed really excited about them... so I'll wait to make my final decision until we're done. Next week we'll add the second layer of color!